Completing Offering Envelopes
PARISHIONERS! PLEASE HELP make the Tellers job a lot easier by doing the following:
• Write your name on each envelope.
• Write your number on the envelope if you are not using the one assigned to you.
• See Deborah Dukes or Betty Brown if you do not remember your number.
• If you are writing a check, include the check number in the top right corner.
• If you are paying with cash, please write “Cash” in the top right corner instead of a check number.
• Use one envelope for one donation.
• If your donation is for anything other than your pledge, PLEASE, include on the envelope what it is for, i.e., ECW Dues, Men’s Club, etc.